Save Money. Gain Professionalism.
Your barber needs to be certified to cut your hair, however, the person managing your businesses very foundation, requires no certification. Do you really want “just anyone” overseeing this core component of your business? With Detail Bookkeeping, your business will get the security of working with certified bookkeepers.
Be Strategic about spending so it pays off in the long run.
- Hire a professional externally–even a minimum-wage employee means taxes, benefits and PTO.
- Ensure quality control when a certified bookkeeper with the American Institute of Professional Bookkeeping brings knowledge and ongoing education to your finances.
- Protect your investment, your livelihood, and the livelihood of your employees with expertly-managed books.
Start The Business Year Strong.
Know where you stand so the year-end is good and the beginning even better.
- Take control of expenses and adjust spending habits for the greatest ROI
- Identify success areas for better, more meaningful performance management
- Monitor what you owe and are owed so you’re never frantic or unprepared
Be Audit-Ready. Not Audit-Panicked.
Accurate bookkeeping is the foundation of your businesses tax return. Stay prepared before April 15th and year-round.
- Avoid tax penalties, alleviate interest, and hold on to more of your yearly profits
- Reduce professional fees associated with amendments and audits
- Prevent unwanted surprises and be in-the-know about your tax liability
Back Up Your Business.
Don’t scramble when third-parties require financial reports. Just click “print.”
- Demonstrate your businesses strong financial standing to prospective partners
- Show investors your businesses potential with compelling numbers
- Have the information bankers care about ready on demand
Keep employee roles distinct, uncomplicated, and unmuddled.
- Decrease fraud by minimizing who interacts with your transactional records
- Avoid mistakes that come with poor communication among employees
- Know exactly who to ask when it comes to concerns about your businesses finances
Detail Bookkeeping Provides The Following Services:
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Notes payable and lines-of-credit reconciliation
- Expense report recording
- Mileage log recording
- Medical premium statement recording
- Payroll and payroll tax recording and reconciliation
- Fixed asset management
- Forms W9 management
- Forms 1099 preparation
- Monthly financial statements
- Monthly QuickBooks file
- Supporting documentation
- CPA interaction